Where your next adventure begins!
Work Hard. Ski, ride, and bike even harder!
Your paycheck is just part of the Employee Experience!
Health and Welfare Benefits
SPM offers to eligible employees
- Affordable medical, dental, and vison insurance
- Company paid basic life insurance
- Generous PTO benefits
- Matching 401k
Ski and Ride Privileges
- FREE season pass to all employees to take advantage of the 8,464 acres covered entirely by the greatest snow on earth, direct from Mother Nature
- Are based on different factors such as full or part time and years of service
- 30% off food while working
- Buddy Tickets for friends and family
- Retail/Rental/Ski lesson discounts
- Industry deals
- Other Utah ski are discounted passes
- Free meal on Christmas day for those working
Although, as a resort we do not offer onsite housing there are affordable options about 25 minutes away in Ogden. The UTA Snowbus runs from Ogden to work, at no cost to you.
Some local options:
Warren House Apartments
The Gate at Canyon Ridge
Colonial Court Apartments
KSL.com // The best classifieds for rentals
Located 20 miles from downtown Ogden, what Outside Magazine recently ranked the #1 Most Livable Ski Town!
Information on Ogden City
Information on Salt Lake City
City Weekly or Slug Magazine for local area information.
Powder Mountain is an at-will equal opportunity employer.